Stronger.

Dear reader, 

Yesterday was a day I wanted to crawl and just cry. Then today I woke up today with a new strength. I realized I can survive this day and tomorrow and the next day. I can do this. I can be stronger and every day I will continue to be stronger.



These two songs 'A Little Bit Stronger' by Sara Evans & 'Stronger' by Kelly Clarkson are my go-to songs for when I am feeling weak and down, I realize that I can be stronger and that I am stronger. I will continue to be stronger.

I know my heart will never be the sameBut I'm telling myself I'll be okayEven on my weakest daysI get a little bit stronger
Love, 

Megan

Comments

  1. Megan,

    I finally took the time to read from your new blog. I am sorry you lost your good friend. I can't imagine how hard that is. When I am down I call a friend or family, listen to good music and pray a lot. Please know there is help available if the grief gets to hard. Go to your bishop and he can direct you. I know you are a very strong person but also know sometimes we need help to get through tragic events that happen in our lives. I have been praying for you since I heard about it and still do. I think this blog is very neat.

    Love, Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts