Happy

Dear reader, 

Beaches make me happy. Trips to the Malt Shoppe make me happy. Line dancing makes me happy. Photography makes me happy. Reading makes me happy. My family makes me happy. Rain makes me happy. The mountains make me happy. Country music makes me happy. Brown boots make me happy. Helping people  makes me happy. Tex-mex food makes me happy. Cuddling makes me happy. God makes me happy. Traveling makes me happy. Horse back riding makes me happy. Typing makes me happy. Music & dancing makes me happy. Friends make me happy. Life makes me happy. 



We live life and we might as well be happy doing it. So do things that make you happy, like really happy! The Dalai Lama said, "The purpose of our lives is to be happy." So what makes you happy?



Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts