Bully

Dear reader,

Yesterday I watched the movie Bully and it really moved me. Here is the trailer for it:



That movie absolutely broke my heart for those children that have to suffer through being beat up, teasing, name calling, and so many other horrendous things. And the children that decide to take their lives for the cause of being bullied is absolutely horrifying. For a child to get to that point in their lives is even more heart breaking.

There has to be something done. We need to stop the bullying. It is something that hurts a child forever and it turns into insecurities and problems as the person grows. There needs to be an answer to this growing problem.

Parents need to talk to their kids and kids need to talk to their parents. Bullying needs to stop. Bulling is also a problem with adults - putting each other down and rude behavior among our peers needs to be stopped, Kindness needs to be a constant thing in every one of our lives. We need to show it to our friends, neighbors, and strangers. When we are kind to each other greatness happens - walls are lifted, smiles are seen, and joy is created. To me, this is what needs to happen and that is kindness.




My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. -Dalai Lamai


Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Love,
Megan

Comments

  1. Amen Megan! No one has the right to make someone feel small or unloved. I am so proud of what you are doing. I love you babe. Mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts