A letter from Talia

Dear readers,

Here is a letter from Talia to Santa.

------


 "Dear Santa, most kids want a phone or the newest barbie... but all im asking for is me and my friends to heal for a terrible thing thats called cancer. I dont know if you have it in the north pole but if you don't, you are sure lucky. Its life threatening. Kids don't live a normal life... a day consist of waking up early for a doctors apt then getting blood takin', waiting for labs to comeback then ending up getting a transfusion. then feeling sick... going home... throwing up... more throwing up. then you do it all over the next day... as you see its not a healthy way of a child's living... maybe your elf's can make a potion to cure it? Just maybe Santa? If you did that for me... I would be on the nice list for the rest of my life. and the other boys and girls would be cancer free and believe in you everyday ♥ Please Santa..."



------

Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts