Support Groups

Dear reader,

Tonight I will be attending my first support group called Heart and Soul Suicide Support Group tonight. I am really excited to sit down with people who have gone through the same or near the same experience as me. I am excited to be able to sit down and talk with people that I can relate to.

It is hard as a survivor of suicide to be able to express how I really feel sometimes. People that I usually talk with don't always understand the pain or fears that I have - but tonight there is hope things will be different. I will be able to meet people of all stages of life and we will sit there and be able to understand each other.


Do you know of a support group in your area? They are helpful when you are having hard day; they are people who are going through the same process that you are going through right now.


I will report later on how my experience goes tonight. For you, if you are in pain and need someone to listen to you - find the support group in your area. People are there to help you, understand you, and strengthen you. 

Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts