Valentine's Day

Dear readers, 

So what can you do on Valentine's Day? 

"Send someone a card. Go read a book to a senior citizen. Read a book with a child. Tape valentine's day cards to the door of everyone you know. Eat some chocolate--but better yet--SHARE your chocolate! Call someone you haven't talked to in a while. " -Elisa Freeman

Valentine's Day is a rough day for people sometimes, because it can be lonely and reflection on what you don't have. However, you can be someone else's valentine. You can be the friend to your lonely neighbor or give a sad friend a hug. Trust me, it will cheer you up! 

I don't have a significant other and my family lives far away, but I know I have friends who love me and my family sends me their love from afar. It's a great to celebrate that love! And I am grateful for that. 



Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts