Dreams

Dear readers,

Something I've really wanted to focus on my life is living my dreams. For example, one of my dreams was to live in a city in a downtown apartment. Much like the movie 'Big?' Do you remember that movie with Tom Hanks? He was a grown up at that moment and lived in a loft downtown! I knew from that moment that is something I wanted. And guess what I did this past month? I moved to Salt Lake City and got an apartment downtown. It may be silly to someone else, but I love it. I am really living one of my dreams. And I think life should be a little more like that.

So what are you dreams? What are things that you have wanted to do all your life? Are you living the life you have imagined for so long? Life is meant to be happy. And sometimes we forget that, but there are dreams and I think we should go after them more often! I am working on something close to me right now that I will share. It's all on the starting process!

First though, tell me - what is your dream? 

Love,
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts