My two cents.

Dear readers, 

My dear friend last night told me deep details about his life stories and struggles last night. He gave me this great advice that really made me think of how I want to work on things. He said his counselor told him this, "If you want to overcome your suicidal thoughts, you need to build your support network." He took that and worked on it. He worked on talking to people about his struggles. He was able to build his support network with close family and friends. He still struggles, we all struggle - but as we come together we can build upon each other and really grow closer. We can be there when one is having a hard day or a hard event happened in their life. We can be there when something great happens. Be the friend you want to have in your life. Be the person you want to be. Be a should to cry on, be a willing ear to listen, be a hug that is needed. We can be the support network for each other. That is needed. 



Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts