Act of Kindess

Dear readers, 

Saw this on my friend's Facebook status today.

"Small acts of kindness can go so far. This morning when I parked my car in the shuttle parking lot for work, I was in a hurry and to be honest kind of in a crappy mood. In my hurry, I forgot to roll my back windows up on my truck despite the fact that it looked like it was about to rain. When I returned to my vehicle at the end of the day I walked up and saw trash bags taped to both sides of my car. Thinking the worst, I was wondering if somebody had broken my windows. However, I realized that one of the shuttle drivers had noticed my windows down and taken the time to cover my back windows with the trash bags because it looked like it was about to rain and he didn't want my car to get damaged. On a morning when I was feeling rude thankfully someone else was feeling helpful. Just another reminder to me to always stay positive and to always help others that you see in need. Just thought I'd share."


------

Random acts of kindness can go so far and make a person's day so much better. Have you given an act of kindness or has someone done one for you before? Share below in the comments!

Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts