Headed to Texas

Dear readers,

The time has come for me to head to Texas. Can you believe it? Me neither. I may not have the chance to post till the weekend is over. But remember you are amazing and when life is dark, it will get better. It always will! If you hear about a new hero or a new act of kindness, e-mail me!

As I am opening a new chapter in my life, it is scary and nerve wracking. However when I have those moments I am able to talk to a friend or call my sister. We are able to talk it through and they really help me. Sometimes I need advice and other times I just need a listening ear. In those times, it reminds me to be a better friend or a better sibling. Because we can be there for each other. We can be the listening ear, the should to cry on, or the hug that is needed. We can do this together.

We can make a difference together - in the life of friends, strangers, and neighbors. 




Here is a great quote from Anne Frank, "Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” 

Until I am in Texas! 

Love.
Megan


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts