Jared - I Am Wonderful Campaign

Meet Jared.










God is great: All good things come from God, and while I've experienced plenty of pain and torment in my life, I am grateful to be alive. There is so much to life that God has enhanced, every crazy color and emotion and rush of adrenaline is directly from Him, and I can't thank Him enough.

Football is my 2nd religion: I love sports, but the physical emotion and the importance of a combined team effort that's displayed on the gridiron fascinates me to no end. Strategic war tactics and power are all on display in this beautifully artistic game.

I love to sing: I've been singing ever since I was a little toddler! Music has SO much power to the human soul, and to be able to express myself in voice brings a peace that I have seldom found anywhere else.

I love to laugh: Life is all about making choices. You can either choose to be happy, or choose to be miserable. I choose to laugh! 

I am wonderful.

Comments

Popular Posts