Meet Heather










I'm a Floridian. I love my sunshine state and my home. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood and learned to love and embrace many cultures. Florida is beautiful and warm. Go Miami Heat!


I graduated Brigham Young University. I bleed blue and I am proud to be a college grad. It is rewarding to have an education and to have worked hard. I have memories that have changed my life. Not only am I a college grad but I had a very unique BYU experience that has helped me become me.

I'm a wife. For all eternity I will be able to embark on adventures of life with my best friend. I am able to serve him, cook for him, help him get through college, he can dance with me, make me smile, and we can love each other through everything that comes our way. 

I know American Sign Language; I can communicate with those who have a hard time hearing. ASL is a dancer's language. Its beautiful and the Deaf culture is amazing!

I'm wonderful. I am a daughter of God, I know it and I am proud of it. I have something about me that is different from others and so do you. We are all wonderful because we are different.

Comments

Popular Posts