Standing Outside The Fire

Dear readers,

I dare you. I dare you to stand outside the fire.

I dare you to stand up for the stranger who is being bullied. I dare you to be there for your enemy. I dare you to smile at the neighbor. I dare you to stand strong for what you believe in. I dare you to be yourself. I dare you to believe in you! I dare you to think positive. I dare you to be happy. I dare you to hug your friend who is having a bad day. I dare you to say 'I love you' to your family. I dare you to laugh with joy. I dare you to be a friend to the new kid in school or the new person at work. I dare you to be the best you can be! I dare you to give service to a stranger. I dare you to be different. I dare you to stay strong. I dare you to change the bad for the good. I dare you to make a change.

Do you accept the dare?

In a world where people can not agree, where people bully each other, a place where it does not feel safe, a place that needs change - will you take on the dare to make the world a better place?

I do. Do you?

Love,
Megan



Comments

Popular Posts