I Miss You - Blink 182

Dear readers,

Thank you for still reading. I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I guess I've been struggling lately. I've been thinking about my friend a lot lately and just struggling with different things brought into my life with dealing losing a friend to suicide. It's so hard to explain myself. But somehow, maybe you'll understand.

I imagine so many times that I will open the door and he'll be there, but he's not. I miss talking to him and just having him there. Somehow I feel like I'll never heal. But everyday I choose to keep going and everyday I do miss him. I think him about him greatly.

I wish I had spent more time with him, if I had only talked with him, hugged him more - just maybe he'd still be here. I wish he could had seen his greatness, because I sure did. He was wonderful. He is one of the bestest, greatest friend I've ever know. I will love him dearly forever.

Sometimes I want to erase this blog and sometimes I want to start a new slate over, because sometimes it's really hard. But then I think of the promise I made to him that I'll never let this world forget him.



Because I won't. My friend's name is Nathan. He's amazing, smart, loving, supportive, and talented. I want the world to know him. And they will. This is just the beginning. I have so many different goals that will happen, because of him and for him.

But for now, my husband and I were driving home from work when the song 'I Miss You' came on and made me greatly think of Nathan. So here you go...


Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts