Lake Murvall

Dear readers,

This past weekend I went on a short trip to Louisiana with my husband. Yesterday as we were driving back I saw a sign for Lake Murvall. I love water and I love taking randomness, but I wasn't sure if my husband was on the same page as me with the desire to make a U-turn to go site seeing to see this lake. It wasn't along our road home, but I still had the desire to go see what this Lake Murvall was about. I took the chance and asked my husband if he wanted to go what it was about. And he agreed to make that U-turn to go see this lake that I wanted to see!

I'm so glad he agreed with me.

As we drove for about 20 minutes, we came across this gorgeous and peaceful Lake Murvall. We also actually saw some friends we hadn't spoken to in awhile also who were there. Totally random, but such a blessing. We talked to them for a few moments and then we saw this dock. We went over there so I could take some pictures. It was so peaceful and so gorgeous. It made me 10x more grateful that we decided to make that turn and come out to Lake Murvall.

We are planning more trips out there in the future.

Making that decision to make a U-turn to go to Lake Murvall was an awesome decision for me. Because of that U-turn I got to see old friends, make future plans to come out to the lake, and I was able to enjoy the beautiful scenery around me!



Sometimes in life it's okay to go in different directions than planned, sometimes we need to take a road that may bring us to a beautiful scene, and sometimes we just need to look around us to see the beauty in our every day life! 

Love, 
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts