Dear...

Dear Nathan,

I've really missed you lately, like a lot. I cried today and it all still breaks my heart. I was going through pictures of you today and along with Rachel, Kacie, Stewart, and everyone else. I was just seeing those smiles, those fond memories, those friendships that were built, and the happiness felt. You made me so happy. You were the best friend I've ever had. You were always there for me and you never let me down. I remember going to your house because I had such great news and I had to share it with someone and you were just as happy as I felt. Or maybe you just pretended to be. I imagine you are reading this as I write this out, I really hope you are. That would make me happy. On down days I just imagine our group of friends playing football in the park or watching Saved By the Bell. Those were my glory days, our glory days. I really miss you. I miss your talk, I miss texting you, I miss our Sunday rides to church, I miss you being patient with me, and I miss your listening ear. You were a hoot and I'm sure you're a hoot in heaven. haha! Thank you for those memories, thank you for your friendship, thank you for the laughs, thank you for the late nights, and thank you for you. I love you. A day doesn't go by that I'm not thinking of you. Remember me? I'll never forget you! Let's play sometime, k? k.

Love,
Megan


Comments

Popular Posts