Headbands of Hope

Dear readers, 

The other day I was reading NBCnews.com when I came across this lovely organization titled 'Headbands of Hope.' 


For every headband that is purchased, one is given to a girl with cancer and a $1 is donated to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. 



Childhood cancer is something I've worked really hard to speak for; I've never personally have dealt with it, but I've followed Talia Joy religiously. Have you heard of her story before? Talia Joy is a young girl that suffered with several different types of cancers - she was featured on Ellen, was an honorary Covergirl, YouTube star, and an inspiration to millions. Talia lost her battle one year ago. Her story has touched my heart forever. 

This is why Headbands of Hope touches my heart so much - it reaches out and helps those who struggle with childhood cancer. It gives hope, it makes the girls feel beautiful, plus you get a cute headband with it!

And I actually just ordered the headband that's below! I'm really excited to wear it when it gets shipped to me. It makes me feel good that I was able to help another girl who is struggling with cancer and to also donate a $1 to Alex's Lemonade Stand.
Now it's your turn. Go make a difference! Tell me which one you ordered!

Love,
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts