Making a difference

Dear readers, 

How do you plan to make a difference? 


One of my recent goals is to make mental health awareness as large as breast cancer awareness. I want people to wear green in May for Mental Health Awareness Month. I want people to not be scared to talk about it, not be scared to reach out for help! I want people to know that we are looking for answers, research is being done, we are helping you, people care about you, we are reaching out to change the stigma....changes are happening, but it needs to be more. More people fighting for this, more voices raised, more concerned, more money raised, more research....more difference!!

Will you join me for this cause? This is only the beginning! 

Love, 
Megan


Comments

  1. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to go back the favor?I'm attempting to find issues to improve my site!I guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!
    U-Bundle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts