Sunday Evenings

Dear readers,

Sunday evenings, blue skies, chill weather and light winds remind me of Nathan, Matt, Rachel, Kasi, Stewart and Sunday evenings in Provo.  Playing football, sliding down slides, laughing, watching movies and just being with those people.

I love pictures and I am so grateful I took so many pictures then.




I miss that.

I miss laughing with them, I miss taking pictures of them, I just miss being with those people. They are happiness. Those memories are treasures to me. Those people are the best friends I've ever had.

I was going through a hard time and those people really helped me stronger than I ever knew possible.

And because of them it makes me want to be stronger. A better friend, a better advocate, a better wife, a better person. Because of them I am a better person, because of them I am happier, because of them I discovered who I am.

And I am eternally grateful for them.

Love,
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts