Start Where You Are


Dear readers, 

Today is a new day...well it is evening but you get my drift!

Today is the official relaunch of We Laugh. 
The last few weeks as I was planning the relaunch of WL I knew I wanted it to be better than before and I wanted to reach more people. I almost went back in the 200 plus posts and almost started deleting them, but I decided not to do that. Because it's our past that builds the foundation for where we are going, but we are moving forward and going to do better than before. We will continue to build on the foundation to make it stronger!

Look back and read about Talia Joy and Lilly Bumpus. Their strength has only strengthened mine. 

But now on to the future. 

We will have two regular bloggers on WL; first you'll meet Chelsea and then Rachelle. We'll also have guest bloggers like Zach and McKella. I can't wait for you to meet these amazing people and learn more about their stories. 

Because when we all come together, that's when we make a difference. 

If you are interested in sharing your story, email me at we laugh.info@gmail.com. 

As a baby learns to walk, when he falls he doesn't restart from where he began. He picks himself up and starts walking again.

Folks, life is a struggle and can be very difficult, but it can also bring great joy and laughter. And we are there for you with every twist and turn, every tear and every smile. And most importantly, every laugh. Remember that. 

Love, 
Megan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts